Brian J. Yarzab
Mack-Cali Corporate Center
50 Tice Boulevard
Brian J. Yarzab joined Price, Meese, Shulman & D’Arminio as an associate in 2015. He concentrates his practice in litigation services to businesses and community associations and the representation of developers in zoning and land use matters.
Before joining the firm Brian served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey J. Waldman, J.S.C. in Atlantic County, and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Susan J. Steele, J.S.C. in Bergen County. Brian received his law degree from the Rutgers School of Law in Newark, where he was an editor on the Women’s Rights Law Reporter—the first legal periodical in the United States to focus exclusively on the field of women’s rights law. Prior to law school Mr. Yarzab graduated from The College of New Jersey in Ewing with a degree in finance.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Commercial Disputes and Litigation
- Condominium and Community Association Law
- Land Use, Planning and Zoning
- New Jersey
- District of New Jersey
- B.S., The College of New Jersey
- J.D., Rutgers School of Law
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Greater New York